Re: Monticarlo CVF-200

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monticarlo CVF-200

Post  theshrike on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Found a bug when buying the Monticarlo CVF-200 on Planet Ultrecht in Aphrodite. Every time I buy it and then launch it crashes the server. I have not yet tried to buy it elsewhere (namely Pittsburgh in New York), but will do so and if I have the same problem I will post it here.
Bob aka theshrike/bugpowderdust
theshrike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Monticarlo CVF-200 - CORRECTION!

Post  theshrike on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi again,
regarding the Monticarlo CVF-200, I do not think the problem is in buying the ship from a specific base as I flew to Pittsburgh and tried to buy it there but still crashed. I think the problem might lay in selling the ship I was already flying, the Gryphon and in transfering all the equipment to the Monticarlo.
So perhaps until the problem is solved it might be wise to only buy the Monticarli without transfering equipment or only to buy it with a new character?
Hope this helps and maybe the update will solve the problem.

theshrike wrote:Found a bug when buying the Monticarlo CVF-200 on Planet Ultrecht in Aphrodite. Every time I buy it and then launch it crashes the server. I have not yet tried to buy it elsewhere (namely Pittsburgh in New York), but will do so and if I have the same problem I will post it here.
theshrike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Monticarlo CVF-200

Post  Spartan on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 pm

I doubt it's crashing the server we don't have an auto-restart function running atm so unless mashur notices it won't be restarted, it's more likely giving you a cheat boot. Here's your exact problem though the monte is a very very special ship don't change the thrusters trust me it's worth keeping that deluxe thruster for what that ship does try hitting engine kill then your thruster key, just don't be pointed at asteroids, suns, planets or anything else even vaguely dangerous and enjoy the ride! If it still kicks you try selling everything on your ship excluding weapons and shields and try if this doesn't work. I'll investigate the problem further.
Spartan
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Monticarlo CVF-200

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum